Thursday, 24 July 2014
WORLD’S STRONGEST MAN WINNERS CONTD….
9. Magnus Samuelsson
10. Magnus Ver Magnusson
11. Gary Taylor
12. Ted Van Der Parre
13. Jon Pall Sigmarsson
14. Jamie Reeves
15. Geoff Capes
16. Bill Kazmaier
17. Don Reinhoudt
18. Bruce Wilhelm
CHECK OUT PAGE 1 OF THIS TOPIC @ WHO IS THE BEST AMONG ALL
It is the largest glandular organ of our body.it weighs around 900 grams to 1 kg.
Liver lies on the right side of abdominal cavity beneath the diaphragm of chest cavity.
Functions of liver
It stores fat, vitamins, minerals, glycogen etc.
Vitamins stored by liver are: vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin K, vitamin B12.
It produces 80 % of the cholesterol in our body.
It has its own amino acid pool and also make certain amino acids.
It produces urea.
It filters harmful substances from blood such as excess nutrients, alcohol etc.
It helps in the conversion of glucose into glycogen and vice versa.
It helps in the breakdown of adipose tissue (fat).
Necrosis, Liver abscess, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis D, Hepatitis E etc.
CHECK OUT THE FACTS ABOUT OUR STOMACH @
It is a J- shaped organ which lies between the esophagus and the intestine. The main function of stomach is to digest the food.
The human stomach is a muscular sac like structure and it has villi, which provide more surface area for the digestion and absorption of food.
Stomach releases pectin and hydrochloric acid. These chemicals help in the digestion.
Stomach can change size and shape according to position of the body and the amount of food stored inside.
Peptic Ulcer, Gastritis, Gastro paresis, Diarrhea, Crohn's disease, Stomach cancer, Diverticulitis
( The UFC Champ Brock Lesnar was diagonised with diverticulitis) etc.
CHECK OUT THE BEST FIGHT MOVIES @ FAVORITE MOTIVATIONALMOVIES
Wednesday, 23 July 2014
FITNESS MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES
1. That which does not kill you makes you stronger.
2. I refuse to become what you call normal.
3. People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you, but how strong you stand is what makes you.
4. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
5. Today I will do what others won’t so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
6. The last 3 or 4 reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.
7. I don’t have time to lift, …. I make time.
8. Your regret should be that you did not start sooner.
9. A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
10. Eat big, lift big, get big.
CHECK OUT ALL TIME FAVORITE MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES @ MOTIVATIONAL ACTION MOVIES
It is the study of functions of human body with respect to processes like nutrition, movement, respiration, digestion and reproduction.
It is a pear shaped organ.it lies in the chest cavity below the lungs. Size of the heart is about our fist and it weighs 200 grams to 300 grams.
Heart diseases: angina, arrhythmia, congenital myocarditis, atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease etc.
Lungs are the paired organs.
Their main work is respiration. Lungs provide the area for the exchange of oxygen from the atmosphere with the carbon dioxide from the blood.
Lungs diseases: emphysema, asthma etc.
It is a small butterfly shaped endocrine gland located at the back of neck, just below the Adam’s apple.
Thyroid produces the following hormones
T3, T4, TSH
These hormones are responsible to influence every organ, tissue and cell of body.
It controls body weight, heart rate, menstrual cycles, muscular strength etc.
Thyroid malfunctioning causes diseases: hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism
ARE YOU EATING BAD CARBS, CHECK OUT @ YOUR FOOD AND GLYCEMIC INDEX
It is the method of training the whole body.
Ø Method of training in which focus is on integration of multiple muscle groups while exercising the entire body.
Ø It does not isolate individual muscle groups.
Ø It encourages complex multiple joint movements.
Criteria to differentiate functional training from other training methods
Ø Specific reflex responses can be targeted with exercise to improve comparable reflex profile.
Ø Maintenance of our center of gravity.
Ø Functional exercises act similar to daily work e.g. squat is similar to standing up from a chair.
Ø Functional training is exercising to improve real life postures and movements.
Benefits of functional training
Ø It improves body awareness.
Ø It improves ability to work in daily life.
Ø It burns more calories than traditional exercises.
Ø It helps to prevent injuries and strengthens entire body.
Ø It improves body balance.
Ø It stimulates central nervous system functioning.
Ø It improves our body posture.
Functional training exercises
1. Frog jump
2. Duck walk
3. Spider walk
5. Inch worm movement
6. Mountain walk
7. Surya Namaskar (yoga)
Tuesday, 22 July 2014
ARNOLD’S BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES
1. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
2. Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.
8. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
9. The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 %.