Saturday, 21 July 2012
TOE TOUCH EXERCISE FOR STRONG ABS MUSCLES
PRIMARY TARGET : ABS MUSCLES
OTHER MUSCLES : NIL
1. Lie flat on the ground and straighten your legs.
2. Raise your legs straight up in such a manner, that there is an angle of 90 degrees in between your torso and legs, as shown above.
3. Now, contract your belly by pulling your belly button towards your spine and touch your hands up to the toes, as you exhale.
4. Pause for a second in this position and Feel the stretching in your abdominal muscles.
5. Come back to the starting position, as you inhale.
6. Repeat as many times as recommended.
Ø For the sake of variation, you can do this exercise by touching your toes alternatively.
Ø Try to avoid/minimize the use of body momentum.
Ø Make a full control on your body during the exercise.
Ø Pace, while doing the exercise must be slow or medium.