Monday, 2 July 2012
PUSH-UPS (LOADED BACK) FOR CHEST
LOADED BACK PUSH UPS
PRIMARY TARGET: CHEST(MAJOR PEC)
OTHER MUSCLES : SHOULDERS ,TRICEPS
1. Lie down on the floor in the face down position, your chest and thighs are touching the floor.
2. Keep your feet together and palms are on the floor, at shoulder width apart.
3. Now, with the help of spotter load your back with pre-decided number of weight plates.
4. Now, pull your torso up with the help of your arms and toes strength.
5. Slowly, lower your torso downward until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
6. Feel the stretching in your shoulder and chest muscles and Pause for a second in this position.
7. Pull-up your upper body back to the starting position, as you exhales.
8. Repeat as many times as recommended.
9. After the completion of total reps, unload the plates, carefully with the help of spotter.
Ø Take the help of spotter, for loading and unloading of plates on your back (to avoid any accident).
Ø Don’t rest your torso on the floor during reps.
Ø To make this work out more effective for different muscles of chest, just decrease and increase the distance between your hands.
Ø Changing the distance, help you to target different chest muscles, a little differently with every single centimeter change.
Ø For the sake of variation, you can do this exercise in inclined, declined manner of your torso.
Ø Make a full control on your body during the whole exercise.
Ø Pace, while doing the exercise must be slow or medium.