Friday, 20 July 2012
LOADED CHEST/TORSO CRUNCHES FOR 6-PACK ABS
LOADED TORSO CRUNCH
PRIMARY TARGET : ABS MUSCLES
OTHER MUSCLES : NIL
1. Lie down on the ground in such a manner that your back and hips are acting as a base and touching the ground.
2. Bend your knees at 90 degree angle and rest your feet on a bench as shown above.
3. Now, place a weight plate on your chest and hold it.
4. In this starting position, contract your belly by pulling your belly button towards your spine and while pulling up your shoulder blades about 3-4 inches above the ground, as you exhale.
5. Pause for a second in this position and Feel the stretching in your abdominal muscles.
6. Slowly, lower down your torso back to the starting position, as you inhale.
7. Repeat as many times as recommended.
Ø Don’t overload your chest, which may affect your form and concentrate primarily on your abdomen.
Ø During the exercise, keep your neck straight in a proper alignment.
Ø Make a full control on your body during the exercise.
Ø For the sake of variation, you can do this exercise with exercise ball or on a decline bench.
Ø Pace, while doing the exercise must be slow or medium.